top of page

Wedding and Engagement Announcements

The Waterville Times gladly prints engagements, weddings and anniversaries with photos free of charge. We have a form (below) or you can write your own as you’d like it to appear.


You can drop it off at our office, mail it to PO Box C, Waterville or email it to We get them in as soon as possible; sometimes it can take a couple of weeks due to space. Please include a phone number in case we have questions.


Photos will be returned if you give us an envelope or an address. Photos can be in color. Anniversaries can be for any year, not just those ending in 0 or 5. And if you’d like to submit your original wedding photo along with a current one, we’ll run both.

Not sure what to write? Click here for a sample form.

bottom of page